Socialize

CORNISH DADS BID TO KILL SS OFFICIAL

A well respected Cornish father of two driven to despair by Britains’ reviled ‘family court’ tried to kill a state psychiatrist and a social worker.

Former South Crofty mining engineer Christopher Hines-Randle, who has no previous criminal record, gave up after two years in Truro’s secret ‘family’ courts.

After 24 months battling to see his children, the 54 year old decided to execute biblical justice.

Part of the desperate plan he eventually hatched was political.

It involved taking revenge on a member of Britain’s hated ‘Social Services’ bureacratic elite – Debbie Tully – by torturing her to death.

Mr Hines-Randle gave up on a civilised resolution when the social worker and a state psychiatrist targeted him.

He snapped after, acting behind closed doors and outside of both common and statutory law, the state officials took his children and dispossesed him of his home.

Even during the case, despite a range of unethical laws such courts use to criminalise applicants, Hines-Randle remained of good character, and without a criminal record.

It took two years of state-sanctioned persecution and abuse, ending in Hines-Randle’s homelessness, for him to give up on the ‘family court’ system, and reject the rule of law.

The bloodthirsty scheme also constituted the murder of his ex-wife and her mother.

Officials of the ‘family court’ propagandise such killings to bolster prejudice against ‘male violence’, but as Hines-Randle’s case showed, they in fact cause them.

‘Family courts’ have no juries, no public access, no press scrutiny, and no responsibility to prove facts beyond ‘reasonable doubt’.

Court victims often kill themselves or lose their minds. Occasionally they kill others.

Statistics show family court staff are responsible for 200 children losing contact with their fathers every day, and in the last decade of their operation, forced suicide of men has risen 70 per-cent.

As politicians have resisted reform again and again, bloody political violence is on the increase, as victims of the courts give up on democratic justice.

Last year a family lawyer was shot dead by one of his victims in Wiltshire, UK.

Hines-Randle didn’t actually do anything.

He didn’t have a functioning bomb, the court heard he had no actual intention of carrying out his ‘fantastical plan’, and he had never broken the law before in his 54 years.

He was caught because he contacted colleague Adrian Richards and asked him to get Kool Packs from his workplace.

He then openly explained, on the phone, he was planning to build a bomb and kill up to six people.

The police caught him in the car he’d been reduced by the SS and the ‘family court’ to living in, with a biscuit tin with gunpowder in it on the back seat.

He was nearby hated ‘family lawyers’ Follet Stock

He didn’t even go not guilty – a common excuse used by judges for harsh sentencing.

Instead the father of two admitted ‘making threats to kill, having an explosive device with intent to endanger life and having an explosive substance under suspicious circumstances.’

He got an astonishing 12 year sentence from Judge Christopher Harvey Clark.

Clark has been known to set free career criminals.

He gave Hines-Randle 12 years on the basis he thought he might have made a working bomb, because he used to work at South Crofty.

Such travesties take place in Truro Crown Court, and across Britain, every day.

In some areas, such as the ‘family courts’ and the ‘domestic violence’ courts, the rule of law has broken down completely, with no standards recognisable to democratic jurisprudence applied at all.

To put Hines-Randle’s sentence in perspective, a woman who raped an eight year old fifty times got two years in a UK court the other day.

As you’ll see if you click this link, CCN inferred heavily, when police put out news that a man had been stopped with a bomb in his car, that it was to with ‘family law’.

You might think we had an inside source on that story. Well on that one we didn’t. We knew it could only be a ‘family court’ victim.

In fact we appear to be the only newspaper in the country that realises Britain is on the brink of violent social upheaval as politicians fail to stop the bloody and tyrannical rule of a secret court system.

The scandal of the ‘family courts’ and of the operations of their equally secret and equally powerful counterparts ‘social services’, is one of institutionalised persecution on a historical scale.

In terms of the number of victims killed, and the overt nature of the discrimination employed, it ranks up with Apartheid.

The police, although their hands are tied to a great extent, are useless.

Low ranking officers express frustration at having less power than the ‘political police’ of social services, high ranking ones generally embrace this undemocratic orthodoxy so as not to jeopardise promotion.

The officer in this case, Detective Constable Andy Whittle, positively gloated that a father of two aged 54 with no criminal record, who, remarkably, was gainfully employed up until his arrest, had been jailed, at massive public expense, for 12 years, for having a biscuit tin with gunpowder in the back of his car, after phoning a mate and threatening to avenge officials who had robbed him of his home and children.

Det Const Whittle said in an official statement: “Hines-Randle was a very dangerous man and, if (our emphasis ) his plans had been allowed to continue, people’s lives would have been put at serious risk.”

Then in the well-worn jargon of the ‘counselling’ industry he went on about the ‘stress’ suffered by the people who drove the defendant over the edge, and how they now had ‘comfort’ and could ‘get on with their lives’.

The people Hines-Randle targeted were his ex-wife Sharon, her mother Sandra Marten, a psychiatrist called Jon Doe and social worker Debbie Tully.

The system that churns out official media will now be chasing Sharon and Sandra for ‘their sides of the story’, probably offering up to about ten thousands pounds; that’s what a magazine would pay.

If they accept, they’ll get to approve every word of what’s said, through a system called ‘copy approval’, which effectively entails total censorship of the story by the interviewee.

Any coverage will lionise Hines-Randle’s ex-wife and mother in law as innocent victims and demonise him as a violent lunatic.

As journalists and as human beings, we’re sick of it.

CCN does not condone violence, and urges victims of the ‘family court’ and ‘SS’ to engage in political campaigning that endorses and promotes civil disobedience and unrest.

You can find links to online petitions HERE and HERE

To pressure your local MP to enforce long-resisted democratic reform and end the bloodshed, click through to our article HERE

If you’re looking to take part in acts of protest, there are diverse protest groups you can find by Googling forced adoption, fathers rights, or you may choose to go down the ‘Common Law’ road, and refuse to play ball with the legislature at all.

Posted by on March 28, 2014. Filed under POLITICS,Today's Top Cornish Stories. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

8 Responses to CORNISH DADS BID TO KILL SS OFFICIAL

1. davidmortimermiltonkeynes

March 30, 2014 at 8:36 pm

The family justice system is adversarial & abusive. The Children & Families Act is another so called missed opportunity to change the law & improve the outcomes for children & parents. The Government has failed to protect children or provide their parents with a family justice system which works since they have been in office despite everything they pledged to do when they were in opposition.

2. wayne

March 31, 2014 at 11:18 am

I still hold a text message from a certain Debbie Tulley in which she states “she is unable to view my contact with my daughter whilst in care as ordered by the court, because she had other appointments, before aiding and abetting social services to forcibly remove my daughter for forced adoption. unfortunately for them they failed

3. paul

March 31, 2014 at 3:54 pm

They have done the same thing to me … when my wife died suddenly they made my life a living hell , i spent £16,000 making a house a home for my children as we were moved into a disgusting house , people loved what i did to the house and commented how good it looked ,then they came and kept saying the house was dirty unkept etc , i knew it wasn’t but the bullying eventually got to me .My wifes mother who was an ex-prostitute and drug addict kept putting in unfounded allegations even said i killed my wife my ss worker even sat by the ex-inlaw in court laughing and giggling at me they were told by the judge to stop but wouldn’t .. i didn’t get angry just cried every night , then they took my children with a possible future emotional abuse ,and a lot of disgusting other things , i could fight no more and lost my children …now i am no longer a dad ,i have always been teetotal and antidrugs but they treated me like a criminal even tho i did nothing wrong … i can see and understand why he did those things , the family court is just another stick to beat you with and the children are now in the “system” i love my children and every day i wonder if they are ok ……

4. Zen

March 31, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I went through a very similar process to Mr Hines-Randle, after I exposed Caradon District Council planning corruption, although the process took 4 years.

Unable to deter me by ‘normal’ intimidation, Devon & Cornwall Police Special Branch blackmailed my father, to apply massive pressure on myself to quit.

After a year of non-stop pressure, I turned and kicked a bucket for 30 seconds, shouting out threats to kill ( i.e. releasing the pressure caused by liars and perjurers who were choking the life out of my life and business ), before returning to teaching myself law, because in those days, I naively believed that law was accessible, and that justice was possible.

Twenty five officers ripped my farm apart, with 4 search dogs, 4 metal detectors, and a frogman for the cesspit – so desperate were they to find something – anything – to smear me with.

On the basis of the police interview, no conviction was possible, but the CPS pressed ahead. The barrister, Andrew Chubb, put words into my mouth, by using my father as a lever, got me to say something that was not true, but secured my conviction, and therefore social ruin, and bankruptcy.

Unlike Mr Hines-Randle, everything I had said, was carefully thought out. I was thinking of taking certain actions, but only if I was jailed on trumped-up charges. In other words, there had to be some VERY evil acts by police, to act as a TRIGGER for a response.

Looking back, I am ASTOUNDED at how high that trigger had to be, because we are brainwashed into allowing MASSIVE injustice, Because we are told how NOBLE and JUST our system of law is.

Once destroyed as a threat ( a man without money cannot get to a court, to sue a council for falsifying Planning Committee Minutes, and for perverting the course of justice ), I remembered how I had sent a Notice I wrote upon The Law of Karma, as three lawyers involved had messy and unexpected career terminations.

1. Linda Brown, Caradon DC – died of cancer – involved at an early date, advising Alan Hartridge, Chief Planning Officer, how to deliberately mislead the press.

2. Michael Tolley, Caradon DC – came very close to dying of kidney disease, because kidneys remove toxins from blood, and what can be more toxic, than fear, because Tolley feared exposure as both LIAR & PERJURER, due to his orchestrated cover-up of criminal actions of the Chief Planning Officer.

So weak was Tolley’s position, I used two signs to break him publicly, causing him to go slightly mental, as unable to use his own weapon ( the law ) to cover-up my sign reading “CARADON SOLICITOR TOLLEY – LIAR & PERJURER! – POLICE KNOW IT’S TRUE!”, he attacked me FOUR times, TWICE with aerosol cans of paint.

I personally privately prosecuted Tolley under the Public Order Act, because police were clearly on his side. Tolley had the audacity to plead NOT GUILTY, on the basis that “it was a prank between consenting adults, which does not warrant a criminal conviction”.

Magistrates did actually find him GUILTY, and his career did end, but not in the disgrace that his gross criminality deserved.

I believe he is still alive because The Law of Karma has further use for him, and I have been biding my time.

3. Judge Andrew Chubb ( as he became ) burnt to death in signally-unusual circumstances, receiving back the energy he gave out.

As soon as I saw the news on the front page of The Times, I knew instantly that it was The Law of Karma delivering perfect justice.

Since then, I have taught a number of people faced with nasty and unpleasant opponents, usually of government, how to do the meditations that align one with The Law of Karma, and results have been not dissimilar.

Put simply, The Law of Karma is real, it is the ONLY law that is always completely unbiased, and the only law equally accessible to all.

To play this game, one simply invokes The Law of Karma, placing yourself and your wrongdoer under it’s jurisdiction. In truth, this is already the case, but we usually fail to notice, because we have no control over time of decision, of what punishment ( if any ). Invoking The Law of Karma seems to accelerate the process

The Law of Karma can be summed-up as “What you put out, comes back!”

Anyone interested in learning more, zen4men@hotmail.com.

If anyone is in contact with Mr Hines-Randle, please advise him that we never face a challenge we are not able to properly deal with, and that the key to success is The Conquest of Fear.

A primitive fear-based system literally harvests fear – they feed on it, psychically.

So by conquering fear, you starve them of their food.

As said above “Mr Hines-Randle didn’t actually DO anything”, but in our wonderful democracy, stuffed full of freedoms and rights that are worthless, it is now an offence to even THINK, so determined is the state to hound and criminalise.

Our system is getting more NAZI than the NAZIs.

AS dark and evil as it appears, there are many positive things happening.

While more and more people are moving towards violent revolution, in desperation at the abysmal failure of “The Rule of Law” to protect us, I have been creating a number of useful concepts, intended to provide a toolbox for (R)evolution.

(R)evolution – is simply keeping peaceful evolution in mind.

In other words, with a worthless political and legal system, disarmed by the state, and faced with
    revolution or (R)evolution, I ask people to consider (R)evolution, because only by developing COMMON UNITY ( the true meaning of the debased-by-government word COMMUNITY ), can we take possession of our territory.

Ultimately, The Price of Freedom is always The Blood of Patriots, but before blood is shed, we owe it to ourselves to stand shoulder-to-shoulder in (R)evolution, simply stating THE TRUTH.

One TRUTH I advance,
    is
    POLICE LIES HARM US ALL.

No reasonable person can disagree,
    but by simply standing with it in a street,
    you are a walking reproach
    for the MASSIVE abuses of power
    that police have been handing out for far too long,
    unhindered by politicians or law.

When police conspire against a cabinet minister
    at the very gates of Downing Street,
    and other police pitch in with further lies,
    the writing should be on the wall,
    clear for all to see.

I have for a number of years
    been carrying out a meditation,
    which involves visualising
    bad energy returning to source.

Whether or not my visualisations
    had any part in it,
    The Law of Karma
    knows EXACTLY how to expose wrongdoers,
    and can be devastating in effect.

I believe POLICE LIES HARM US ALL,
    and that bad energy returning to source
    is rapidly accelerating.

I intend to see POLICE LIES HARM US ALL
    became a national campaign,
    and enter The National Consciousness.

I have Cornish blood running in my veins,
    as my grandmother was a Bolitho,
    and I invite Cornish Men and Women True,
    to stand up and be counted,
    not with anger and clenched fists
    against the multitude of injustices we all face,
    but in simply BEING THERE,
    stating THE TRUTH clearly and gently,
    without attack.

When 30,00 police marched through London,
    demanding more pay,
    I walked 60 feet in front of them,
    with a sign POLICE CORRUPTION.

Before long,
    there will be 100,000 people
    all over Britain,
    who will stand in city centres,
    and beside busy roads,
    with POLICE LIES HARM US ALL visible to all.

We face Tyranny -
    a tyranny as black and evil as Nazi Germany,
    and equipped with far more dangerous technology.

Will you turn and face the wall,
    and let evil thrive?

Or will you stand up,
    speak out,
    and have the courage of your convictions?

We need good government,
    good laws,
    and good police.

We have none of these things.

We are groaning
    under a sausage-machine of tyranny,
    which grinds people down.

Mr Hines-Randle is no criminal;
    he is simply a victim of tyrants,
    paraded by bureaucratic cowards
    in a show trial reminiscent of Stalin’s Russia,
    to righten the masses.

YOU may be next.

Or someone you know.

Exactly as in Hitler’s Germany,
    except in Hitler’s Germany,
    they knocked on doors,
    whereas here,
    they smash them down with battering rams.

If you willingly tolerate such thugs,
    who routinely cause deaths in custody
    without a single conviction for murder
    in many decades,
    welcome to a Concentration Camp marked “UK”.

Breathe deep, relax, be inspired, be true!

Reject fear.

Zen ~ 31 MAR 2014
    Are you goin

5. Cynical Shaun

April 3, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Please feel free to read an account of my family story at http://www.assumedauthority.net (Second entry beginning ‘UK Stasi…’ There are many similarities with this poor mans nightmare. I can’t give the full picture and evidence as it is still in the court process. The difference is my wife and I managed not to go to such desperate measures, though we certainly know exactly how he feels. I must admit, I feel the people and the system that drove him to this do actually fully deserve it had anything actually happened.

6. Zen

April 3, 2014 at 11:14 pm

For Cynical Shaun -

The system is evil,
    and kids are worth money -
    that is why they are stealing them in vast numbers -
    it is a cash industry worth millions.

The system being bent,
    it is difficult to win just through courts.

My advice is unconventional -
    work on yourselves as human beings,
    seeking to accept the challenges you face,
    and become better human beings.

Then learn how to meditate,
    because you can visualise these thieves of kids
    in your mind,
    and you can return their energy back to source,
    invoking The Law of Karma as you do so.

I have been using this since the early 90s.

I faced a corrupt council I exposed
    ( planning irregularities ),
    and a major police cover-up,
    which included blackmailing my father.

If you google JUDGE ANDREW CHUBB,
    you will see what happens to evil government people,
    when The Law of Karma delivers perfect justice.

It often happens in very unusual circumstances.

But NEVER seek revenge,
    or desire harm;
    just invoke The Law of Karma,
    and keep an eye out for judgement.

I have the names
    of several Devon & Cornwall Police officers
    who perverted the course of justice,
    because how a man dies,
    can tell a lot about how he lived
    ( if you know a bit about Karma ).

I know that government seems overwhelmingly evil,
    but you also have power,
    and The Law of Karma is a level playing-field.

They work with hate,
    and they want you living in fear.

In fact,
    they feed on your fear.

Conquer your fear,
    and they starve,
    psychically.

What really changes things,
    is Love.

So really work on love within your family,
    because all of those silly labels
    that professionals love to throw at you,
    mean nothing
    when Love is around.

Make sure your son knows you love him,
    and repeat it as often as you can,
    because being locked up by these evil thieves
    is a terrible trial.

Yes, it can damage people,
    but that is a challenge he must face,
    to heal himself,
    and not become a fearful person,
    easily manipulated by an unscrupulous state.

Good Luck, and Best Wishes to you!

Zen