Socialize

NO MORE FORCED ADOPTION – SIGN NOW!

by the Association of McKenzie Friends

We have submitted “Abolition of Adoptions without Parental Consent” to the Petitions Committee of the European Parliament. It has now been scheduled to be discussed in the Committee meeting on 19th March 2014.

We’d like to ask everyone reading CCN to quickly sign.

The more signatures we have by that time, the more obvious for them the need to start an investigation, which is the outcome we want

This piece of journalism explains how 1,000 children a month are taken into ‘care’

And according to this reference to a Parliamentary record, 50 children a year DIE in care:

Our petition is for the courts to investigate how:

1. The UK is the ONLY State in the WORLD that gags parents whose children have been taken by Social Services. See The Independent’s ‘Untold Story of Gagging’ Orders HERE

2. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to regularly encourage forced adoption

3. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to regularly encourage Punishment without Crime on www.punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com, i.e. the taking of children by Social Services from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.

4. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe taking children for emotional abuse and ‘risk of emotional abuse’ – on the basis of predictions from overpaid ‘experts’ that one day parents just might harm their children.

5. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to censor conversation between parents and children in care. Children are left wondering what they have done wrong, as parents are forbidden to explain the situation, or discuss the court case in any way. Phrases such as “I love you and I miss you” are also forbidden under the threat of contact being stopped immediately, if the parents ‘transgress’.

More on ‘Punishment without Crime’: HERE and ‘Child Snatching’: HERE

Posted by on March 16, 2014. Filed under CIVIL RIGHTS,UK AND GLOBAL NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

9 Responses to NO MORE FORCED ADOPTION – SIGN NOW!

1. lucy pye

March 17, 2014 at 11:41 pm

hi my name is lucy my baby boy joseph is going for adoption and my three other children are in care one down kent he is ten and my other two are some where in blackburn and i do not see them much and i do not see my baby no more i need help fast please can you help me i have not done nothing wrong i do not under stand why. i love my 4 childern 3 boys 1 girl they are my life i cant live with out them and they cant live with out me.

2. Carol Helmrich

March 18, 2014 at 3:47 am

There should never ever been any FORCED ADOPTION it has broken my daughters Father and destroyed my life our BABY was our NOT FOR ADOPTION

3. Lynnette Watson

March 18, 2014 at 5:59 pm

This is disgusting. Something needs to stop this from happening to innocent families.

4. Isla Reid

March 19, 2014 at 12:43 am

Somebody has got to stop them. I hope more parents feel comfort and try what Kelly Ball has done.

5. Alison Brown

March 19, 2014 at 1:06 am

It’s disgusting they break innocent families up and cruel they should stop doing this

6. karen

March 20, 2014 at 12:50 pm

stop forced adoption its a crime without punishment to use crystal ball method of risk of future emotional harm or abuse children are more at risk of this happening with foster carers and adoptive people

7. Debbie keaney

July 11, 2014 at 8:47 pm

shamed to say am from Glasgow only in Glasgow social workers get cashing in on damageing kids and placeing them in danger teenage girl risk of rape no help given Kate better be removed from my son care plan will be o the front covers in every newspaper goverment better do something how dare they get away with the damage on there adult life my kid was normal shocking to see the damage about time there fraudig the government do worse for familys worst mistake ever asking then for help dept will see you in claims courts

8. rob

November 16, 2014 at 4:55 pm

we were told about this along time ago with the books brave new world and brave new world revisited.their will be no families in the future.breakdown the family unit,british and american intelligence are the biggest heroin dealers in the world the real reason we went to afganistan.destroy the social structure ,break up the family unit,encourage alchohol,cheap strong beer but expensive in pubs where people have a social drink.it’s all their in the books .solution to this is take back control of our lives and draw the line in the sand.davis icke has been warning us of this for 25 years, not so mad now is he.

9. mickala

December 12, 2014 at 5:32 pm

these evil people have taken my children and i ant done a thing wrong these need putting in prison