by the Association of McKenzie Friends
We have submitted “Abolition of Adoptions without Parental Consent” to the Petitions Committee of the European Parliament. It has now been scheduled to be discussed in the Committee meeting on 19th March 2014.
We’d like to ask everyone reading CCN to quickly sign.
The more signatures we have by that time, the more obvious for them the need to start an investigation, which is the outcome we want
This piece of journalism explains how 1,000 children a month are taken into ‘care’
And according to this reference to a Parliamentary record, 50 children a year DIE in care:
Our petition is for the courts to investigate how:
1. The UK is the ONLY State in the WORLD that gags parents whose children have been taken by Social Services. See The Independent’s ‘Untold Story of Gagging’ Orders HERE
2. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to regularly encourage forced adoption
3. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to regularly encourage Punishment without Crime on www.punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com, i.e. the taking of children by Social Services from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.
4. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe taking children for emotional abuse and ‘risk of emotional abuse’ – on the basis of predictions from overpaid ‘experts’ that one day parents just might harm their children.
5. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to censor conversation between parents and children in care. Children are left wondering what they have done wrong, as parents are forbidden to explain the situation, or discuss the court case in any way. Phrases such as “I love you and I miss you” are also forbidden under the threat of contact being stopped immediately, if the parents ‘transgress’.